EDRAY thrives in the most difficult part of the supply chain – the final mile at the ports. Through proprietary technology, processes, and most importantly – innovation, we work on your behalf with all stakeholders to keep your freight moving in the most efficient way possible.
The Technical Integrations Analyst is a critical role in ensuring that we create and effectively manage system-to-system and manual-to-system data integrations within our core platforms.
In this role you will serve as a technical analyst and SME for integrations with key customers/vendors and external platforms with a focus on the technical implementation and ongoing support of three key areas: EDI/FTP integrations, web services/API integrations, and automation of current manual inbound data submissions. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Technical Requirements Gathering – work with internal/external users to understand and document the integration work to be done
- Analysis/Design – craft a sustainable and well-thought-out solution to create efficient, accurate, and sustainable integrations; create technical scoping documents and secure buy-in to your solution from the stakeholder(s) and our development partner(s)
- Development/Configuration – utilize our enterprise data integration application(s) to implement the integration; common tasks including inbound/outbound data mapping, data transformations, configuring connections, administering
- Test Facilitation – conduct internal unit and systems integration testing, project manage the development, SIT/UAT, and go-live processes of the internal/external parties involved
- Post-implementation Support – serve as the technical owner for your assigned integrations with primary responsibility for monitoring their health, stability, and data quality and resolving any issues.
- 0-2 yrs using SQL at a beginner to intermediate level. Should be able to write basic queries including joins, aggregate functions, etc. (MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- 0-2 yrs in a technical/systems/integrations analyst role
- 0-2 yrs using ETL/data integration applications (Boomi, Talend, SSIS, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Customer Facing: comfortable working with both internal and external users of varying technical backgrounds as the key technical resource for technical integrations
- Aptitude and interest to become the technical owner and SME for EDI and web service integrations and applications.
- 2-5 yrs configuring, supporting, and/or developing integrations (EDI, API, web service, FTP, etc.)
- 2-5 yrs technical/systems/integration analyst experience
- 2-5 yrs using SQL at an intermediate to advanced level
- 2-5 yrs working in a logistics or supply chain role.
- Medical – Insurance
- Dental – Insurance
- Vision – Insurance
- PTO – Paid Leave
- Parental Leave – Paid Leave
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD) – Paid Leave
- Matching 401k – Benefit
- Employer Paid Life Insurance – Insurance.