EDRAY thrives in the most difficult part of the supply chain – the final mile at the ports. Through proprietary technology, processes, and most importantly – innovation, we work on your behalf with all stakeholders to keep your freight moving in the most efficient way possible.
The Manager of Destination Management guides their team with customer resolution, conflict resolution, and any challenges that may arise during day-to-day operations. Provide vision and leadership in long-range planning to ensure the continuity of the company. Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress, and crisis situations through effective problem-solving and mediation skills. Proactively identify market challenges that could impact customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the Company are put into practice
- Developing business strategies and new business opportunities
- Proactively identifying market challenges that could impact customers.
- Assisting in the development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management
- Supervising directly non-supervisory employees; carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Effectively managing through clear, direct, and respectful communication
- Fostering a success-oriented, accountable environment within the Company
- Assists with the training and development of new employees.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Must have a college degree and at least 1-3 years experience in business management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and other computer software
- Ability to inspire and motivate others to perform well, and accept feedback from others; delegate work assignments, give authority to work independently, set expectations, and monitor delegated activities
- Ability to involve staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating, and process improvement; be available to staff; provide regular performance feedback; and develop subordinates’ skills and encourages growth
- Comprehensive knowledge of logistics and supply chain management and industry-related trends and forecasts
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner as well as skillfully gather and analyze information
- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrate group presentation skills, and conduct productive meetings
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting
- Understanding of how to develop and implement business strategies through knowledge of company history, culture, identity, and goals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
- Medical – Insurance
- Dental – Insurance
- Vision – Insurance
- PTO – Paid Leave
- Parental Leave – Paid Leave
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD) – Paid Leave
- Matching 401k – Benefit
- Employer Paid Life Insurance – Insurance.