EDRAY thrives in the most difficult part of the supply chain – the final mile at the ports. Through proprietary technology, processes, and most importantly – innovation, we work on your behalf with all stakeholders to keep your freight moving in the most efficient way possible.
The Logistics Analyst will oversee supply chain processes and product delivery by tracking and reviewing invoices, shipment status, and delivery route activity. We are looking for those who thrive in high-growth start-up environments. This is a hybrid role that would mainly consist of account management, analytics, and operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collects, interprets, and analyzes various types of logistics data including availability of product, reliability of transport and delivery, and other data related to product supply chain management, sourcing, and distribution
- Maintains database(s) of logistics information
- Tracks product flow from origin to delivery via web-based logistics systems and other appropriate methods of monitoring inventory and shipment vehicles
- Reviews and analyzes transportation costs, equipment procurement and delivery processes, inventory issues such as backorders, and other fulfillment metrics
- Uses analytic methods and tools to understand, predict, and/or control logistics operations and processes
- Monitors warehouse facilities to evaluate inventory transactions such as receiving, storage, shipping, and inventory integrity
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or related field required.
- Previous experience in the logistics field is required.
- Extensive knowledge of shipping and distribution channels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to sit; occasionally required to stand and walk
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Occasionally required to bend, twist, or climb.
- Moderate concentration/intensity, which includes prolonged mental effort with limited opportunity for breaks.
- Average memory, taking into consideration the amount and type of information.
- Moderate level of complexity for decision-making. Average time pressure of decision making.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
- Medical – Insurance
- Dental – Insurance
- Vision – Insurance
- PTO – Paid Leave
- Parental Leave – Paid Leave
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD) – Paid Leave
- Matching 401k – Benefit
- Employer Paid Life Insurance – Insurance